We organise events for small business owners, leaders and entrepreneurs, and organisations of all shapes and sizes.
Build teams that help your business thrive, not just survive
Many people experience discomfort and negative emotions when confronted with situations where there is high unpredictability and uncertainty. Why do some people persevere, adapting to change successfully, whilst others break under the pressure and stress? The answer is resilience.
- Demonstrating authentic leadership
- Navigating stress and anxiety
- Getting more energy and inspiring others
- Talk your walk: Communicating for impact
- Finding a path through ambiguity to confident decision making
- Building psychological safety in your team
Seven learning modules with activities that you can implement with your team immediately.
Access to live-streamed and recorded sessions for facilitator-led or self-paced learning – you decide.
Personal one-on-one consult with me during the course to answer your questions and guide you to further insights ($500 of value at no cost to you).
Learn how to increase the resilience of you and your team.
Resilient organisations are better able to recover from and even thrive following major crises:
- Exhibit greater engagement and productivity
- Better manage remote/virtual teams.
- Are able to better cope with uncertainty and help your business thrive.
- Foster innovative ways to solve problems together and push through setbacks faster.
- Demonstrate psychological safety and trust.
I will share with you what I have learnt from decades of leading both small and large organisations, backed up by what we know about resilience from decades of social science research.
I recently led a team that were facing job losses. Despite this, I was able to increase their resilience, engagement and motivation. As a consequence I assisted in their placement to other roles in which many are still flourishing today. And importantly, we all fondly still call that team, ‘The Best Team in the World’.
The time you take in building resilience today will be returned to you many times over in your team’s shift to greater adaptability, motivation, productivity and well-being.