NEW BOOK RELEASE!
RISING TOFEMININE POWER
THE LASSO OF TRUTH
#1 Amazon Best Seller!
ABOUT THE BOOK
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Dr Josephine Palermo
Dr. Josephine Palermo has advocated for women and gender equality all her adult life. Josephine brings a deep understanding of gender and organisational dynamics to her philosophy of feminine power. With a PhD in Organisational Psychology and publications in areas of psychology of gender, change management and organisational development, she is a sought-after speaker, leadership coach, and mentor.
She is also a Founder of several businesses, including Geared for Growth Consulting, 6 Team Conditions Australia, and Melbourne Bellydance. Josephine challenges us to think differently about the meaning of work in our lives so that we can bring our whole selves to work. In 2020 she launched a podcast called Gears, Action, Growth where she discusses topics related to business culture and teams with special guests (www.playpodca.st/gearsactiongrowth).
Are you curious about your power or the power that someone else has over you? Are you searching for ways to grow your power, and then hold onto it once you have it?
You are not alone – women think about this often. On a given day, most women may move between feelings of disempowerment, to a place of equality, and then to a feeling of genuine feminine strength and back again, many times over. Moving between these various states of empowerment can feel like being on a kind of power see-saw. So how do you get off the see-saw and harness your feminine powers so this becomes your natural state?
In Rising to Feminine Power: The Lasso of Truth, author Dr Josephine Palermo explores the individual journeys of women who have discovered true feminine power in their work and life.
Through honest and inspiring stories told by almost 30 women in their own authentic voices, you will learn about how these women from various backgrounds and cultures experience power and disempowerment throughout their lives as leaders, mothers, grandmothers, wives, divorcees, sisters and the many other roles women play in their communities and industries.
Bringing a deep understanding of gender psychology and gender equality, Dr Palermo explores how women can use a positive feminine lens to create and build shared, collective power in place of individualistic power. Weaving real life stories with academic research and studies on women in power, she contextualises these lessons from social science to learn how and why women use and struggle with power.
In Rising to Feminine Power, Dr Palermo encourages us to take a stance, put our fists on our hips and channel our Wonder Woman with the Lasso of Truth to understand and unveil all those things that have been hidden from us. To be inspired to make the smallest next step into your own personal power.
Rising to Feminine Power Retreats
Join us 23-28th May 2024
Join an extraordinary retreat to Bali, where luxury merges with self-discovery, and you become the author of your life’s best chapter yet!
When it comes to expressing power, in society, women are often only given two choices. One is hypermasculinity, and the other is to be passive feminine. But only women who know how to balance these two polarities are able to create amazing lives for themselves.
We’re going to look at a third way to wield your unique and strong femininity!
Every woman carries within her an innate source of strength, intuition, and resilience. However, the demands of our modern world often lead us astray, leaving us feeling disconnected, frazzled, and drained. Our retreat calls you back to that inner wellspring, to rekindle the fire that lies within, and to embrace the exquisite power and wisdom of being a woman. Through an array of workshops, heart-to-heart discussions, and sacred rituals, you’ll have the space to honor every facet of your feminine self, embracing both vulnerabilities and strengths alike. As a collective of women, we’ll rewrite those stories, elevating one another toward a new paradigm of empowerment!
This retreat is for women:
- of all stages of their lives, that are ready to take their power back, and do it unapologetically
- who are curious about exploring the depths of their inner selves, seeking to tap into their inner wisdom, and nurturing their personal growth.
- who are looking for a clearer sense of purpose, direction, and a renewed perspective on life’s journey.
- who might be feeling drained, overwhelmed, or disconnected and are seeking a retreat that offers rejuvenation and renewal.
- who are ready to connect and lead from their feminine power!
After this retreat, you will:
- Shed the imposter and rise in your confidence as the true version of you emerges
- Discover what type of woman you are and what’s your unique feminine blueprint
- Learn tools to build emotional resilience and navigate life’s challenges with greater grace and composure.
- Learn how to lead differently, in your work, personal and family life.
- Change your narrative around who you are as a woman in the modern world, and become more fulfilled in your own life.
- Improve your self-esteem and self-value as a woman.
- Cultivate practical life skills, including effective communication and boundary-setting.
- Establish meaningful connections with like-minded women, creating a supportive network that extends beyond the retreat.
- Return home with a sense of renewal and inspiration to live a more authentic and purposeful life.
- And of course, we’re going to have fun! You’ll be free to enjoy a beautiful place and an exceptional environment. You’ll make lifelong friends. And you’ll walk away with strategies to better lead yourself and others and become awakened to more powerful roles and opportunities in your life.